PhD student Jackson Lautier’s paper, “Modeling Time-to-Event Contingent Cash Flows: A Discrete-Time Survival Analysis Approach”, co-authored with Professor Vladimir Pozdnyakov and Professor Jun Yan, has been selected as a winner for the ASA Risk Analysis 2022 Student Paper Award competition. Congratulations!
Congratulations to the 2022 Section on Risk Analysis Student Paper Award Winners!
- Jiyang Wen, Department of Biostatistics, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Jackson Lautier, Department of Statistics, University of Connecticut
- Jing Zhang, Department of Biostatistics and Data Science, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Honorable Mention:
- Jun Jin, Department of Statistics, University of Connecticut
- Zhiwei Zhen, The University of Texas at Dallas
Winners will be presenting their work at this year’s Joint Statistical Meetings.
Section on Risk Analysis